Thursday, May 30, 2013

Lexie rocks Tolt track

I am so proud of Lexie! She tried something new this year. She was really nervous about doing track because she didn't know what to expect, but she did it anyways and she had a blast! Lexie ran the 800 like her sister Kayla and she also did the long jump. It doesn't matter what her times were or how she placed. All that matters is that she tried something new and took a risk. I think Lexie has the potential to be really good if she puts in the effort and training. I love Lexie Belle Belle!
 

2 comments:

  1. You have a very good article ,its a heart touching. Thanks for sharing. Im looking forward for some of your write ups.

    andrea

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Ritchie
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete